About IMS - Logo Usage Guidelines
The core component of IMS's identity is the corporate logo.
IMS has established guidelines for usage of its corporate logo and other brand identity elements. In order for us to achieve maximum brand recognition and logo fidelity, we ask that you follow these guidelines carefully.
Logo Usage Guidelines
When using the logos listed below, you agree to the following:
- You may use the logo(s) only in the exact form provided by IMS and only to accurately and actively link from a website that is under your control to the home page of ims.net (or another address provided by IMS and for no other purpose.
- You may not incorporate the logo(s) into any other logo or design.
- You may not display the logo(s) on any website that disparages IMS or its products or services, infringes any IMS intellectual property or other rights, or violates any law or regulation.
- You may not frame or alter the IMS website in any way.
- At IMS's direction, you will immediately remove the logo(s).
- Your limited right to use the logo(s) does not constitute a grant of any other right or license. All other rights are reserved by IMS.
- IMS disclaims all warranties, express and implied, regarding the logo(s), including warranties against infringement. You agree to indemnify IMS from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of your use of the logo(s).
Logo DownloadsFor your convenience we have created zip files of our logos for use in print and on the web.
Format recommendations by image type:
- EPS: Illustrator, InDesign, Quark, Freehand
- GIF: Microsoft Office applications, Photoshop
- TIF: Photoshop, Fireworks
Download Logo File